By Elizabeth Malafi,Sophia Serlis-McPhillips,Luise Weiss
* cutting edge programming ideas
* effortless to translate feedback into day by day operations
* feedback to supporting consumers turn into enterprise literate on the internet, on paper, and out on this planet of work
Whether buyers desire assets to begin their very own company, look for a brand new task, or find demographic facts to aid them industry their current product, this source can assist you solution questions and meet their needs.
Read or Download Small Business and the Public Library: Strategies for a Successful Partnership (ALA Editions) PDF
Similar library & information science books
The electronic divide is a annoying fact, and teenagers in our society more and more fall into detailed different types of know-how haves and have-nots, even if desktops can be found to them within the faculties. This pattern undermines the futures of our formative years and jeopardizes the energy of our society.
Librarians and scholar affairs execs percentage a dedication to pupil good fortune and holistic improvement, collaborative options, and reflective perform. "Environments for pupil good fortune and improvement" explores how librarians and scholar affairs execs accomplice via programming and different actions with a purpose to create improved campus environments for scholar studying, development, and improvement.
This can be a publication of clean insights, views, options, and techniques for coping with digital documents and for addressing the results for archival courses working in a electronic atmosphere. The authors draw on first-hand event to offer sensible options, together with strategies for construction and maintaining powerful digital files courses.
Handling book Metadata in educational Libraries: Taming the Tiger tackles the subject of ebooks in educational libraries, a development that has been welcomed through scholars, school, researchers, and library employees. although, while, the truth of buying ebooks, making them discoverable, and coping with them offers library employees with many new demanding situations.
- The Management of Information from Archives
- Divided Libraries: Remodeling Management to Unify Institutions
- Transforming Information Literacy Programs: Intersecting Frontiers of Self, Library Culture, and Campus Community (ACRL Publications in Librarianship No. 64)
- Introduction to Health Sciences Librarianship: A Management Handbook (Greenwood Library Management Collection)
- Modern Methods for Musicology: Prospects, Proposals, and Realities (Digital Research in the Arts and Humanities)
Additional info for Small Business and the Public Library: Strategies for a Successful Partnership (ALA Editions)