By Jacqueline Martin,Sue Teal
The most recent OCR legal legislations textbook - from the #1 A-Level legislation writer - that might arrange you in your exams.
This attractive and obtainable textbook offers whole assurance of the legal components of the OCR A2 legal specification. From the major legislation writer, it's accomplished, authoritative and up to date with vital adjustments to the law.
- absolutely up-to-date part on voluntary manslaughter to mirror contemporary adjustments within the law
- Illustrations, cartoons and actions to assist clarify tougher concepts
-Relevant, attention-grabbing case studies
- Self-test questions in order that your scholars can try their knowledge
- exam perform and past-paper questions in order that scholars your scholars can arrange for his or her exams
Read Online or Download OCR Criminal Law for A2 Fourth Edition PDF
Best criminal law books
Forensic technological know-how has gone through dramatic growth in recent times, together with within the components of DNA assortment and research and the reconstruction of crime scenes. even if, too few pros are built with the data essential to totally practice the possibility of technology in civil, felony, and family members criminal issues.
Within the past due Roman Republic, acts of wrongdoing opposed to members have been prosecuted in inner most courts, whereas the iudicia publica (literally "public courts") attempted instances that concerned damage to the group as an entire. during this publication, Andrew M. Riggsby completely investigates the kinds of circumstances heard through the general public courts to provide a provocative new knowing of what has been defined as "crime" within the Roman Republic and to light up the inherently political nature of the Roman public courts.
The Detective’s instruction manual information the important info legislation enforcement officials want to know to develop into greater detectives. in view that all crucial facets of detective paintings can't be lined in one quantity, the editors have chosen 20 of the main serious matters detectives face of their day by day paintings and current them in separate chapters.
Along its optimistic influence of offering an international succeed in, the web is vulnerable to quite a few abuses. within the Nineties it was once unauthorised entry of desktops and impairment of the operation of desktops in the course of the creation of viruses and worms that took centre level. given that then the opportunity of the web for fraudulent actions has been realised by way of the legal fraternity and, lately, we've seen, for example, the increase of id robbery and the common distribution of offensive and unlawful fabrics.
- The Trial of Tempel Anneke: Records of a Witchcraft Trial in Brunswick, Germany, 1663
- Complicity in International Criminal Law (Studies in International Law)
- The Politics of Imprisonment: How the Democratic Process Shapes the Way America Punishes Offenders (Studies in Crime and Public Policy)
- Übungen im Strafrecht: Für Grundstudium, Zwischenprüfung und Examen (De Gruyter Studium) (German Edition)
Additional info for OCR Criminal Law for A2 Fourth Edition