By Susan Newton,Margie Hickey,Jeannine Brant
Get easy accessibility to an important details surrounding melanoma and oncology nursing care with Mosby’s Oncology Nursing consultant, second Edition. masking every thing from many of the kinds of melanoma and melanoma remedies to sufferer schooling and nursing best-practices, this essential nursing advisor is like getting seven books in a single! Plus, its hassle-free structure and easy insurance make it excellent to be used in any medical surroundings. With 17 new chapters, up-to-date evidence-based content material all through, and confirmed sufferer educating handouts, this new version deals the authoritative tips you want to give you the absolute best oncology nursing care.
- Detailed descriptions of over 50 significant melanoma types offer crucial details on occurrence, etiology and danger elements, symptoms, diagnostic workup, histology, staging, therapy, diagnosis, and prevention.
- Coverage of melanoma administration principles outlines quite a lot of remedy and pharmacologic modalities, together with surgical procedure, chemotherapy, radiation treatment, hormonal remedy, immunotherapy, and complementary and substitute therapies.
- Symptom administration guidelines supply in-depth assurance of pathophysiology, symptoms, review instruments, lab and diagnostic checks, differential diagnoses, interventions, sufferer schooling, stick to up care, and assets for over 30 universal indicators linked to melanoma and melanoma treatments.
- Essential info on many oncologic emergencies and emergent issues prepares readers to reply speedy to structural, metabolic, and hematologic emergencies.
- Section on palliative care and end-of-life issues deals priceless guidance for facing subject matters relating to survivorship, palliative care, the ultimate hours of the melanoma sufferer, and loss, grief, and bereavement.
- NEW! up to date evidence-based content material reflects the most recent nationwide and foreign caliber criteria concerning a number of melanoma kinds, significant drug and non-drug remedies, remedy protocols, and techniques to symptom management.
- NEW! Nursing perform Considerations section comprises info on verbal exchange, cultural concerns, moral concerns, secure and caliber care, evidence-based perform, sufferer navigation, and sufferer education.
- NEW! 17 new chapters cover themes together with myelofibrosis, neuroendocrine cancers, tumor treating fields, oral adherence, scientific trials, epistaxis, hypersensitive reaction reactions, high blood pressure, hyperglycemia, nail alterations, ocular and visible adjustments, rashes, survivorship, caliber and defense, evidence-based perform, nurse navigation, and sufferer education.
- NEW! increased content material on sufferer schooling keeps readers on best of most sensible practices during this severe area.
- NEW! high quality digital sufferer instructing handouts are evidence-based and feature been vetted by means of training nurses.
Read Online or Download Mosby's Oncology Nursing Advisor E-Book: A Comprehensive Guide to Clinical Practice PDF
Best nursing books
***Includes perform try Questions***Orthopaedic Nurses Certification examination secrets and techniques is helping you ace the Orthopaedic Nurses Certification exam, with no weeks and months of unending learning. Our finished Orthopaedic Nurses Certification examination secrets and techniques learn advisor is written by way of our examination specialists, who painstakingly researched each subject and idea that you must recognize to ace your try.
This booklet will offer clinicians, medical managers and company managers with a pragmatic advisor to coping with medical strategies and dealing with swap in well-being providers. It additionally presents the speculation at the back of the practice.
Particular a Doody's center identify! compliment for the former edition:"This reference is efficacious to students in any respect degrees of nursing and is principally priceless to researchers. . . . With this quantity handy shoppers of study and conception will examine extra simply and quick. "Molly (Mickey) Dougherty, PhD, RNProfessor of Nursing, collage of North CarolinaEditor, Nursing Research"What distinguishes this Dictionary from others are its realization to the variety in inquiry and distinctively nursing 'takes' on key options in thought and study.
"The top directions booklet to be had. it truly is nice for NPs of any distinctiveness, in addition to CNMs, PAs, and different health and wellbeing pros taking care of ladies. This e-book is concise and good geared up making it super effortless to discover details speedy. It provides direct and transparent information regarding gynecological deal with girls in the course of the age span.
- Doing Mental Health Research with Children and Adolescents: A Guide to Qualitative Methods
- Textbook on First Aid and Emergency Nursing
- Winning the Wards: Endocrinology for the Nurse Practitioner
- A Nurse's Survival Guide to Mentoring E-Book
- Understanding Ethics for Nursing Students (Transforming Nursing Practice Series)
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society® Core Curriculum: Continence Management
Additional resources for Mosby's Oncology Nursing Advisor E-Book: A Comprehensive Guide to Clinical Practice