By Nicholas Tanzi
This publication deals a realistic template for education buyers to take advantage of e-book, streaming video, on-line song, and magazine collections that's sensible, adaptable, and most significantly, sustainable.
• Introduces librarians to a sustainable method of educating or training buyers on find out how to entry and use eBooks, streaming video, electronic song, and electronic magazine collections
• bargains a versatile strategy that may be personalized to libraries of other sizes and budgets
• Builds on librarians' reference abilities to stick present with new technologies
• specializes in sustainability for smaller and mid-sized libraries
Read Online or Download Making the Most of Digital Collections through Training and Outreach: The Innovative Librarian's Guide: The Innovative Librarian's Guide PDF
Similar library & information science books
The electronic divide is a irritating fact, and teenagers in our society more and more fall into designated different types of expertise haves and have-nots, even if desktops can be found to them within the faculties. This development undermines the futures of our adolescence and jeopardizes the power of our society.
Librarians and pupil affairs pros proportion a dedication to scholar luck and holistic improvement, collaborative innovations, and reflective perform. "Environments for scholar good fortune and improvement" explores how librarians and pupil affairs execs associate via programming and different actions so that it will create improved campus environments for scholar studying, development, and improvement.
It is a e-book of unpolluted insights, views, options, and methods for handling digital documents and for addressing the results for archival courses working in a electronic atmosphere. The authors draw on first-hand event to give useful options, together with innovations for development and maintaining robust digital documents courses.
Dealing with publication Metadata in educational Libraries: Taming the Tiger tackles the subject of ebooks in educational libraries, a development that has been welcomed through scholars, school, researchers, and library employees. despite the fact that, whilst, the truth of buying ebooks, making them discoverable, and coping with them offers library employees with many new demanding situations.
- Career Q&A: A Librarian’s Real-Life, Practical Guide to Managing a Successful Career
- Practical Portfolios: Reading, Writing, Math, and Life Skills, Grades 3-6: Reading, Writing, Math and Life Skills, Grades 3-6
- Foundations of Library Services: An Introduction for Support Staff (Library Support Staff Handbooks)
- Data Management: A Practical Guide for Librarians (Practical Guides for Librarians)
Additional resources for Making the Most of Digital Collections through Training and Outreach: The Innovative Librarian's Guide: The Innovative Librarian's Guide