By Chris Davis,Mike Schiller,Kevin Wheeler
Secure Your platforms utilizing the newest IT Auditing Techniques
Fully up to date to hide modern instruments and applied sciences, IT Auditing: utilizing Controls to guard info resources, moment Edition, explains, step-by-step, the way to enforce a winning, enterprise-wide IT audit software. New chapters on auditing cloud computing, outsourced operations, virtualization, and garage are integrated. This accomplished advisor describes the best way to gather an efficient IT audit group and maximize the price of the IT audit functionality. In-depth info on acting particular audits are observed by means of real-world examples, ready-to-use checklists, and worthy templates. criteria, frameworks, laws, and danger administration thoughts also are coated during this definitive resource.
- Build and hold an inner IT audit functionality with greatest effectiveness and value
- Audit entity-level controls, facts facilities, and catastrophe recovery
- Examine switches, routers, and firewalls
- Evaluate home windows, UNIX, and Linux working systems
- Audit internet servers and applications
- Analyze databases and garage solutions
- Assess WLAN and cellular devices
- Audit virtualized environments
- Evaluate dangers linked to cloud computing and outsourced operations
- Drill down into purposes to discover strength keep watch over weaknesses
- Use criteria and frameworks, comparable to COBIT, ITIL, and ISO
- Understand laws, together with Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, and PCI
- Implement confirmed possibility administration practices
Read Online or Download IT Auditing Using Controls to Protect Information Assets, 2nd Edition (Networking & Communication - OMG) PDF
Similar information technology books
This publication is a pragmatic real-world instructional overlaying every little thing you must learn about Amazon SimpleDB. you'll stumble upon examples in 3 languages: Java, Hypertext Preprocessor, and Python. This publication is aimed toward reworking you from a newbie to a sophisticated developer. while you're a developer desirous to construct scalable web-based database functions utilizing SimpleDB, then this publication is for you.
This publication is helping humans arrange for the ITIL® 2011 variation starting place qualification examination. It includes direct hyperlinks to the complete syllabus and specifies the phrases and definitions required. The content material of this e-book relies at the ITIL® 2011 variation center tips and APMGs ITIL beginning certificates syllabus variation 2011.
Med den här boken kommer du snabbt igång med att skapa flödesscheman, organisationsscheman, Gantt-scheman, tidslinjer och planritningar i Visio. Du lär dig även hur du kan använda Visio som ett verktyg vid presentationer och föreläsningar. Allt detta på endast 36 sidor. Bokens utformande är kortfattat och koncist och kräver inte mer än lite grundläggande Windowskunskap av läsaren för att bokens exempel ska kunna följas.
Each CEO on the planet, if puzzled, will consistently whinge that there are lots of rules to enforce, yet, regrettably, inadequate assets to complete them. This ebook presents an answer to this problem by means of providing thoughts to evaluate the price of initiatives, prioritize tasks, and choose which initiatives to enforce and which to delay.
- Es Ist Kindergarten Nicht: Professional Project Management In Information Technology
- Concepts and Trends in Healthcare Information Systems (Annals of Information Systems)
- GDI+ Application Custom Controls with Visual C# 2005
- Guide to Web Development with Java: Understanding Website Creation
- Building Successful Information Systems: Five Best Practices to Ensure Organizational Effectiveness and Profitability
- Service-Learning in the Computer and Information Sciences: Practical Applications in Engineering Education
Additional resources for IT Auditing Using Controls to Protect Information Assets, 2nd Edition (Networking & Communication - OMG)