By Rachad Antonius
Key positive aspects of the second one variation include:
- new chapters on one-way and two-way ANOVA, the Chi-square try out and linear regression.
- SPSS lab classes following every one bankruptcy which reveal how SPSS can be utilized in practice
- units of workouts and 'real-life' examples to assist instructing and learning
- lists of key words to assist revision and extra studying to augment scholars' figuring out
- a stronger textual content layout making the booklet more uncomplicated to navigate
- a spouse web site with solutions to the labs and workouts, besides extra information units and powerpoint slides
Read or Download Interpreting Quantitative Data with IBM SPSS Statistics PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
This Bayesian modeling booklet offers a self-contained access to computational Bayesian information. targeting the main normal statistical versions and subsidized up by means of actual datasets and an all-inclusive R (CRAN) package deal referred to as bayess, the booklet offers an operational technique for undertaking Bayesian inference, instead of concentrating on its theoretical and philosophical justifications.
MATLAB is a high-level language and setting for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. utilizing MATLAB, you could research facts, strengthen algorithms, and create types and functions. The language, instruments, and integrated math features aid you discover a number of techniques and succeed in an answer swifter than with spreadsheets or conventional programming languages, corresponding to C/C++ or Java.
Figuring out the elemental techniques of personality encoding is important for developing, manipulating, and rendering any form of personality information. An encoding is concerned every time information is introduced into SAS from numerous exterior resources; every time information is transferred among SAS functions working varied locales or around the community through skinny consumers; and whilst output is written to exterior records, SAS info units, printers, or websites.
Deep studying is a department of computer studying that teaches pcs to do what comes certainly to people: study from adventure. computer studying algorithms use computational the right way to "learn" info at once from facts with no hoping on a predetermined equation as a version. Deep studying is mainly suited to photo attractiveness, that's very important for fixing difficulties corresponding to facial popularity, movement detection, and plenty of complicated motive force suggestions applied sciences akin to independent using, lane detection, pedestrian detection, and self sufficient parking.
- Introduction to Stochastic Programming (Springer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering)
- SAS for Monte Carlo Studies: A Guide for Quantitative Researchers
- Introductory Statistics with R (Statistics and Computing)
- Computeralgebra (Springer-Lehrbuch Masterclass) (German Edition)
- Algorithmic Advances in Riemannian Geometry and Applications: For Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Statistics, and Optimization (Advances in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition)
- Digital Technologies in Designing Mathematics Education Tasks: Potential and Pitfalls (Mathematics Education in the Digital Era)
Additional resources for Interpreting Quantitative Data with IBM SPSS Statistics