By Curtis Stone
For the world over identified chef Curtis Stone, cooking is a satisfying trip, not only a vacation spot. during this remarkable ebook that includes his favourite dishes, Curtis evokes us to show meal guidance right into a pleasure quite a chore via scrumptious recipes, mouthwatering images, and convenient make-ahead suggestions. He additionally stocks lots of heartwarming, own tales from time spent in his kitchen and round the desk with friends and family, reminding us that stable nutrition and an outstanding lifestyles are intrinsically intertwined. His go-to recipes include:
• gentle food: Roasted Beet and Quinoa Salad with Goat Cheese, Fennel, and Pecans; Weeknight army Bean and Ham Soup; beef Burger with highly spiced Ginger Pickles
• Scene-stealing dinners: Porcini-Braised red meat with Horseradish Mascarpone, Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb with Fennel, Potato and Zucchini Enchiladas with Habanero Salsa
• Family-style facets: Pan-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Chorizo, Butternut Squash with Sage and Brown Butter, Cheddar-and-Corn Cream Biscuits
• candy treats: Cherry-Amaretto Lattice Pie, Rum Pound Cake with Lime Glaze, Chilled Yellow Watermelon Soup with summer time Berries
• favourite breakfasts: Crêpes with selfmade Ricotta and Maple-Kumquat Syrup, Smoked Salmon Omelet with Goat Cheese and Beet get pleasure from, Maple Bran Madeleines
• fulfilling snacks: Popcorn with Bacon and Parmesan, Bruschetta with Spring Pea Pesto and Burrata, Chocolate-Hazelnut Milkshake, and lots of more
Praise for Curtis Stone
“Curtis Stone likes to prepare dinner. in contrast to such a lot of cooks, cooking’s no longer a task to him. It’s a pleasure. and you're feeling that each time he slips in the back of a stove.”—Ruth Reichl
Read Online or Download Good Food, Good Life: 130 Simple Recipes You'll Love to Make and Eat PDF
Similar quick & easy cooking books
Do you're taking delight in cooking nice foodstuff for your self, your loved ones, and neighbors? Are you an exceptionally busy person that is at the move all day lengthy? should you nodded your head “Yes” then this booklet was once written for you! Sous vide has many advantages for those who are busy throughout the day. when you know how to exploit those merits you will get nice nutrients at the desk whereas operating round your time table.
Tasty convey is the 1st cookbook by means of Sneh Roy, a nutrition photographer from Sydney and author of the multi award-winning foodstuff weblog prepare dinner Republic which received top Australian weblog 2013. it's a fantastically shot cookbook with over a hundred recipes predominantly healthy vegetarian recipes that commemorate genuine meals.
Flavorful and terrific nutrients for the full kinfolk, FastWhat’s larger than 30-minute food? How approximately one-pot recipes? Now you don’t need to choose—yes, you could have either! stay away from spending hours within the kitchen and filling up your sink with soiled dishes. quickly to develop into a staple on your kitchen, 30-Minute One-Pot nutrients presents sensible and inventive secrets and techniques to easy, quickly, scrumptious and minimal-mess recipes.
From a hectic mommy blogger, a hundred effortless recipes kick-started with ready-made ingredientsIs it dishonest to begin a meal with store-bought biscuit dough, rotisserie bird, and a bag of frozen vegetables? Does it subject whilst the result's scrumptious mini poultry pot pies at the desk in half-hour? In midway do-it-yourself, detect flavorful, uncomplicated recipes for any meal, including:Cheesy Ranch Pull-Apart BreadRodeo chook with Creamy Jalapeno RiceSlow Cooker red meat TipsCaramel Ice Cream Sandwich Cake From fast and scrumptious weeknight dinners to appealing, party-pleasing truffles, each recipe comprises suggestions and tips that may make cooking dinner—plus snacks, facets, and desserts—a snap.
- Fresh & Easy Family Meals (Everyday Cookbook Collection)
- 101 Things to Do with Pudding
- Don't Panic--Quick, Easy, and Delicious Meals for Your Family
- Dining In: Highly Cookable Recipes
Additional resources for Good Food, Good Life: 130 Simple Recipes You'll Love to Make and Eat