By Sandra Schlotzhauer
Statistical tools contain:
- histograms, field plots, descriptive statistics, stem-and-leaf plots
- mosaic plots, bar charts, and treemaps
- t-tests and Wilcoxon assessments to match self sufficient or paired teams
- one-way ANOVA and Kruskal-Wallis exams, and chosen a number of comparability strategies
- Pearson and Spearman correlation coefficients
- regression types for traces, curves, and a number of variables
- residuals plots and lack-of-fit assessments for regression
- Chi-square checks, Fisher's particular try out, and measures of organization for contingency tables.
know the way to interpret either the graphs and textual content experiences, in addition to tips on how to customise JMP effects to fulfill your wishes. filled with examples from a large variety of industries, this article is perfect for beginner to intermediate JMP clients. previous statistical wisdom, JMP event, or programming abilities usually are not required.
--This textual content refers back to the Paperback edition.
Read Online or Download Elementary Statistics Using JMP (SAS Press) PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
This Bayesian modeling publication offers a self-contained access to computational Bayesian records. concentrating on the main ordinary statistical types and sponsored up via actual datasets and an all-inclusive R (CRAN) package deal referred to as bayess, the booklet presents an operational technique for carrying out Bayesian inference, instead of concentrating on its theoretical and philosophical justifications.
MATLAB is a high-level language and atmosphere for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. utilizing MATLAB, you could learn information, strengthen algorithms, and create versions and functions. The language, instruments, and integrated math capabilities show you how to discover a number of techniques and achieve an answer speedier than with spreadsheets or conventional programming languages, similar to C/C++ or Java.
Knowing the elemental recommendations of personality encoding is critical for developing, manipulating, and rendering any kind of personality info. An encoding is concerned at any time when info is introduced into SAS from numerous exterior resources; at any time when information is transferred among SAS functions working diversified locales or around the community through skinny consumers; and while output is written to exterior documents, SAS info units, printers, or websites.
Deep studying is a department of desktop studying that teaches pcs to do what comes clearly to people: research from adventure. computing device studying algorithms use computational the right way to "learn" details without delay from info with no counting on a predetermined equation as a version. Deep studying is mainly fitted to snapshot popularity, that is very important for fixing difficulties similar to facial acceptance, movement detection, and lots of complex motive force information applied sciences reminiscent of independent riding, lane detection, pedestrian detection, and self reliant parking.
- R Packages: Organize, Test, Document, and Share Your Code
- Dynamic Documents with R and knitr (Chapman & Hall/CRC The R Series)
- Modeling Financial Time Series with S-PLUS®
- Financial Analytics with R: Building a Laptop Laboratory for Data Science
- Classification, Clustering, and Data Analysis: Recent Advances and Applications (Studies in Classification, Data Analysis, and Knowledge Organization)
- An Introduction to Bootstrap Methods with Applications to R
Additional resources for Elementary Statistics Using JMP (SAS Press)