By Bethel Ann, Dr., RN, PhD Powers,Thomas R., Dr., EdD Knapp
Designated a Doody's middle Title!
Praise for the former edition:
"This reference is efficacious to students in any respect degrees of nursing and is principally precious to researchers. . . . With this quantity handy shoppers of study and concept will examine extra simply and quickly."Molly (Mickey) Dougherty, PhD, RN
Professor of Nursing, collage of North Carolina
Editor, Nursing Research
"What distinguishes this Dictionary from others are its recognition to the variety in inquiry and distinctively nursing 'takes' on key ideas in thought and examine. This Dictionary may be a welcome boost to the libraries of either new and skilled researchers."Margarete Sandelowski
Cary C. Boshamer individual Professor
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
The fourth version of this vintage dictionary for figuring out conventional and new recommendations in nursing thought and learn encompasses the huge alterations that experience happened within the medical health and wellbeing sciences because the earlier version was once released. It contains updates and new references for entries from the former variation, and knowledge on the topic of constructing components of study and perform. New content material that displays nursing priorities in learn and conception improvement within the present interprofessional healthiness care setting is featured. This e-book continues to be a useful reference for nursing scholars, researchers, theoreticians, and scholars.Key features:
- Includes new and up-to-date entries on constructing nationwide and foreign learn developments, similar to translational study, implementation technological know-how, and comparative effectiveness research
- Contains content material on the topic of high-priority examine components, comparable to organic and biobehavioral study, results examine, well-being prone examine, and participatory types of analysis
- Presents cross-references and citations from proper multinational nursing and interdisciplinary literature assets
- Incorporates details according to the scrutiny of scholars and school to make sure utmost readability
Read or Download Dictionary of Nursing Theory and Research: Fourth Edition PDF
Similar nursing books
***Includes perform try out Questions***Orthopaedic Nurses Certification examination secrets and techniques is helping you ace the Orthopaedic Nurses Certification exam, with no weeks and months of unending learning. Our finished Orthopaedic Nurses Certification examination secrets and techniques learn consultant is written through our examination specialists, who painstakingly researched each subject and idea that you want to be aware of to ace your attempt.
This booklet will offer clinicians, medical managers and company managers with a pragmatic consultant to dealing with scientific methods and handling switch in health and wellbeing providers. It additionally presents the idea in the back of the practice.
Unique a Doody's center name! compliment for the former edition:"This reference is efficacious to students in any respect degrees of nursing and is principally necessary to researchers. . . . With this quantity to hand shoppers of analysis and thought will study extra simply and speedy. "Molly (Mickey) Dougherty, PhD, RNProfessor of Nursing, collage of North CarolinaEditor, Nursing Research"What distinguishes this Dictionary from others are its realization to the range in inquiry and distinctively nursing 'takes' on key ideas in concept and learn.
"The top instructions ebook to be had. it truly is nice for NPs of any uniqueness, in addition to CNMs, PAs, and different healthiness execs taking good care of ladies. This publication is concise and good prepared making it tremendous effortless to discover details quick. It offers direct and transparent information regarding gynecological take care of ladies during the age span.
- Nursing before Nightingale, 1815–1899 (History of Medicine in Context)
- Person-centred Nursing: Theory and Practice
- Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse Exam Secrets Study Guide: Neonatal Nurse Test Review for the Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse Exam
- Das Pflegephänomen Sturz. Eine Annäherung durch NANDA-Pflegediagnosen zur Verbesserung der Pflegequalität (German Edition)
Additional resources for Dictionary of Nursing Theory and Research: Fourth Edition