By Stephen Matthews,Kimberly Matthews
For practitioners, this article presents an easy-to-understand method of strategic making plans and execution.
• provides a step by step, process-oriented process for practitioners
• presents examples of measurements and reviews of plans
• comprises illustrations for degrees of making plans, making plans cycle, and examples of valuable charts
Read Online or Download Crash Course in Strategic Planning PDF
Similar library & information science books
The electronic divide is a nerve-racking truth, and youths in our society more and more fall into detailed different types of know-how haves and have-nots, even if desktops can be found to them within the colleges. This pattern undermines the futures of our adolescence and jeopardizes the energy of our society.
Librarians and scholar affairs execs proportion a dedication to pupil luck and holistic improvement, collaborative concepts, and reflective perform. "Environments for scholar good fortune and improvement" explores how librarians and scholar affairs execs companion via programming and different actions as a way to create more suitable campus environments for scholar studying, development, and improvement.
This can be a booklet of unpolluted insights, views, thoughts, and techniques for dealing with digital files and for addressing the consequences for archival courses working in a electronic surroundings. The authors draw on first-hand adventure to provide functional strategies, together with thoughts for construction and maintaining powerful digital documents courses.
Coping with book Metadata in educational Libraries: Taming the Tiger tackles the subject of ebooks in educational libraries, a development that has been welcomed via scholars, school, researchers, and library employees. besides the fact that, while, the truth of buying ebooks, making them discoverable, and coping with them offers library employees with many new demanding situations.
- Re-Designing the High School Library for the Forgotten Half: The Information Needs of the Non-College Bound Student
- Space and Collections Earning their Keep: Transformation, Technologies, Retooling (IFLA Publications)
- Designing Online Learning: A Primer for Librarians: A Primer for Librarians
- Professional Content Management Systems: Handling Digital Media Assets
- Meaningful Metrics: A 21st Century Librarian's Guide to Bibliometrics, Altmetrics, and Research Impact
- Go Get That Grant!: A Practical Guide for Libraries and Nonprofit Organizations
Additional info for Crash Course in Strategic Planning