By Thomas Lutz
Im 2. Kapitel wird als Ausgangslage die demographische Entwicklung in Deutschland und deren Konsequenzen dargestellt. Es folgen die Definitionen zentraler und relevanter Begrifflichkeiten. Dabei werden u.a. die Veränderung der Werte der Mitarbeiter beschrieben und damit einhergehende Ansprüche an Arbeitgeber im Altenhilfesektor aufgezeigt.
Einen Einblick in die Personalakquisition liefert Kapitel three. Es folgen detaillierte Ausführungen zu Ansätzen des Personalmarketings in Unternehmen und deren Konsequenzen für die Identifizierung relevanter Bedürfnisse, die Mitarbeiter durch ihren Arbeitsplatz erfüllt sehen wollen. Dazu werden durch eine standardisierte Befragung von a hundred Altenpflegeschülern, die als zentrale Zielgruppe identifiziert wurden, die Charakteristika eines „idealen Arbeitgebers“ ermittelt. Aus den gewonnenen Ergebnissen werden Maßnahmen für Entscheidungsträger in der Altenpflege abgeleitet und ein konkretes Anwendungsbeispiel in der Praxis skizziert.
Zum Abschluss erfolgt eine kritische Reflexion der Arbeit.
By Diane M. Billings
Organized either by means of Nursing subject and patron wishes different types and supplying in-depth insurance of nursing subject matters frequently established at the examination, this entire source offers:
· An NCLEX assessment plus thorough content material evaluation in define structure
· Test-taking ideas that can assist you greater arrange for the examination
· 3 100-question post-tests that can assist you gauge your figuring out of vital nursing topics
· greater than 3,000 high-level perform questions, together with alternate-format questions, with an in depth reason for all right and wrong responses.
· A unfastened back-of-book CD-ROM comprises extra overview inquiries to supplement the textual content questions
· scholar assets - examine assistance, an NCLEX instructional and lots more and plenty extra can be found on thePoint.com
By Mary Jane, PhD, RN, FAAN Smith,Mary Jane, PhD, RN Smith,Joyce J., PhD, MBA, RN, FAAN Fitzpatrick,Dona Rinaldi, EdD, RN, CS Carpenter,Roger D., PhD, RN, NE-BC Carpenter
Written by means of luminaries within the box of nursing schooling, this can be the one present and accomplished compendium of vital themes in nursing schooling. It comprises greater than one hundred seventy five precise entries, and may be a beneficial reference textual content for doctoral- and master's-level nursing scholars, nursing school, college and clinic libraries world wide, and sanatorium nursing departments and schools.
The directory of entries has been conscientiously culled from fresh nursing literature and 6 volumes of the Annual assessment of Nursing Education. each one access follows a typical template that incorporates definition, software in nursing schooling, a synopsis together with a quick precis of what's within the literature at the subject, and a concluding precis discussing destiny improvement in nursing schooling. Listings are alphabetized for simple entry, and are followed by way of a entire reference list.
- The merely present compendium of significant subject matters in nursing education
- Includes all themes proper to nursing schooling in line with a evaluate of the literature
- Alphabetized and continually formatted for simple entry to information
- Includes accomplished reference lists in step with topic
- Written through professional nurse educators
- A directory of training themes compiled by way of the editors is out there to instructors
By Valentina Tesky,Pantel Johannes
By Simone Schmidt
By Gerontological Nurse Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
***Includes perform try out Questions***
Get the try prep assist you have to develop into a professional Gerontological Nurse.
The Gerontological Nurse examination is very hard and thorough try coaching is key for fulfillment. Gerontological Nurse examination secrets and techniques research Guide is the correct prep resolution for an individual who desires to move the Gerontological Nurse exam.
Not merely does it offer a entire consultant to the Gerontological Nurse examination as an entire, it additionally offers perform attempt questions in addition to distinctive causes of every answer.
Gerontological Nurse examination secrets and techniques research Guide includes:
- an intensive evaluate for the Gerontological Nurse examination
- A breakdown of overview
- A consultant to plot of care
- An research perform
- complete perform questions with particular solution explanations
It's choked with the severe details you will need for you to do good at the attempt: the thoughts, techniques, ideas, and vocabulary that the yank Nurses Credentialing middle (ANCC) expects you to have mastered prior to sitting for the exam.
The overview part includes:
- Assessing clinical background
- Influenza vaccine
- limitations to review of cognitive prestige
- actual review of frail aged sufferer
- dietary evaluation
- acquiring info from third-party resource
- information from a long-term-care facility
- adjustments with common getting older
- possibility elements for melanoma
- review method
- evaluate instruments and gear
- Abuse and overlook
The Plan of Care part includes:
- Clinical/critical pathway improvement
- breathing illnesses
- Gastrointestinal stipulations
- Renal failure
- Blood mobilephone values and issues
- Musculoskeletal process
- administration Diabetes
- Electrolyte imbalances
- nutritional administration
- Immunosuppression and infections
- Alzheimer's and different dementia
- Phychological disorders
The specialist perform part includes:
- healing abilities
- Written communication/documentation
- specialist conversation
- Bias and abuse of aged consumers
- fee research
- Case administration
- Cultural variety
- caliber development
- thoughts of management
- specialist improvement
- Regulatory directions
- moral principles/decision making
- Guided care
These sections are packed with particular and particular details that may be key to passing the Gerontological Nurse examination. techniques and rules are not easily named or defined in passing, yet are defined intimately. The advisor is specified by a logical and arranged type in order that one part clearly flows from the only previous it. simply because it truly is written with an eye fixed for either technical accuracy and accessibility, you won't need to fear approximately getting misplaced in dense educational language.
Any try prep advisor is just nearly as good as its perform questions and solutions, and that is one other sector the place our consultant sticks out. Our attempt designers have supplied rankings of try questions that might organize you for what to anticipate at the real Gerontological Nurse examination. each one solution is defined extensive, that allows you to make the foundations and reasoning at the back of it crystal transparent.
We've helped millions of individuals move standardized exams and accomplish their schooling and profession ambitions. now we have performed this through atmosphere excessive criteria for our attempt instruction publications, and our Gerontological Nurse examination secrets and techniques examine Guide<
By Linda D. Urden,Kathleen M. Stacy,Mary E. Lough
Priorities in severe Care Nursing, sixth Edition is the correct spouse to any severe care direction with its succinct assurance of all middle serious care nursing subject matters. utilizing the most recent, such a lot authoritative study, this evidence-based source is helping you establish priorities to properly and successfully deal with sufferer care. up-to-date content material spans the components of drugs, sufferer safeguard, sufferer schooling, nursing analysis, and collaborative administration to totally arrange you for achievement in all elements of serious care nursing.
- Evidence-based approach bargains the main actual and well timed sufferer care strategies in keeping with the newest and such a lot authoritative examine, meta-analyses, and systematic experiences on hand.
- Patient protection Priorities boxes in each one healing administration bankruptcy spotlight vital sufferer safeguard considerations.
- UNIQUE! Nursing prognosis Priorities boxes record the main pressing strength nursing diagnoses, with a web page connection with the corresponding Nursing administration Plan.
- Nursing administration Plans give you a whole care plan for each precedence prognosis that comes with the analysis, definition, defining features, consequence standards, nursing interventions, and rationales.
- Evidence-Based Collaborative Practice boxes summarize evidence-based suggestions for quite a few therapies.
- Collaborative Management boxes consultant you thru the administration of a large choice of disorders.
- Patient Education boxes checklist the options that needs to be taught to the sufferer and the kin ahead of discharge from the ICU.
- Concept maps assist you comprehend universal serious medical conditions, together with acute coronary syndrome, acute renal failure, ischemic stroke, and shock.
- NEW! Case studies with severe pondering questions try out your figuring out of key recommendations and their sensible purposes.
- NEW! Priority Medication boxes provide you with a starting place within the pharmacology used so much in severe care.
- UPDATED! New info at the administration of the alcoholic patient and problems due to alcoholism is further to bankruptcy nine.
By Patricia Cronin,Michael Coughlan,Valerie Smith
This booklet specializes in allowing scholars to appreciate what learn is, why it really is proper in healthcare and the way it's going to be utilized in perform. It takes the reader step-by-step during the examine technique, from identifying study questions via to looking out the literature, analysing findings and proposing the ultimate piece of work.
Key positive factors of the e-book are:
- Tips for the easiest perform whilst examining and critiquing research.
- Activities to check your knowledge.
- Key issues which spotlight the real topics.
- A better half web site which incorporates a serious appraisal device to exploit while assessing papers, a number of selection questions and loose SAGE magazine articles for college students. Seminar plans and PowerPoint slides are supplied to help teachers of their teaching.
It is vital analyzing for all undergraduate scholars of nursing, midwifery and healthcare.
By Gwen Sherwood,Jane Barnsteiner
Drawing at the common values in health and wellbeing care, the second one variation of Quality and defense in Nursing maintains to commit itself to the nursing neighborhood and explores their function in bettering caliber of care and sufferer safety.
Edited through key contributors of the standard and security schooling for Nursing (QSEN) guidance crew, Quality and protection in Nursing is divided into 3 sections. Itfirst appears to be like on the nationwide initiative for caliber and security and hyperlinks it to its origins within the IOM file. the second one part defines all of the six QSEN capabilities in addition to supplying instructing and scientific software concepts, assets and present references. the ultimate part now gains redesigned chapters on imposing caliber and safeguard throughout settings.
New to this version includes:
- Instructional and perform techniques together with narrative pedagogy and integrating the knowledge in simulation
- A new bankruptcy exploring the applying of medical studying and the serious nature of inter-professional teamwork
- A revised bankruptcy at the replicate of schooling and perform to higher comprehend instructing approaches
This ground-breaking distinctive textual content addresses the demanding situations of getting ready destiny nurses with the data, abilities, and attitudes (KSAs) essential to regularly increase the health and wellbeing care procedure within which they practice.
By June, MSN, APN-C, MSCN, FAAN Halper,Colleen, MN, MSCN, NP Harris
This thoroughly revised fourth version of a accomplished middle textual content for complicated wellbeing and fitness care practitioners is extraordinary by means of its specialise in the expanding position of the APRN in fundamental care of the a number of sclerosis (MS) sufferer, the significance of related to the interdisciplinary group in numerous elements of care, and the primary of early and competitive symptom interventions. Written by way of professional clinicians in easy-to-read define structure, the textual content contains the most up-tp-date diagnostic instruments and techniques for coping with the ailment procedure in either actual and psychosocial components, with an emphasis on supporting MS sufferers do something about the affliction throughout the educating and enforcing of self-care strategies.
New content material all through features a bankruptcy on soreness administration, up to date findings on fundamental care concerns, neurologic issues, and the interrelated significance of interdisciplinary coordination, the function of ethics, professionalism, and the power to bring culturally powerfuble care. New diagnostic assessments and pharmacologic suggestions supply an in depth arsenal of more advantageous treatments, and up to date instructions for handling indicators tackle impaired mobility and bladder/bowel disorder. up to date pedagogical positive factors contain new bankruptcy goals, improved case examples, end-of-chapter overview questions, and revised certification evaluate questions. The textual content additionally serves as a pragmatic overview for nurses making plans to take the MS nursing certification examination to develop into a a number of sclerosis qualified nurse (MSCN).
NEW TO THE FOURTH EDITION:
- Provides completely up-to-date content material throughout
- Focuses at the position of the APRN in fundamental care
- Stresses the significance of early and competitive symptom interventions
- Includes a brand new bankruptcy on ache management
- Offers bankruptcy targets and evaluate questions
- Provides superior case examples
- Serves as a competent research evaluate for the MSCN examination, with revised certification evaluate questions
- Covers basic care matters and neurologic complications
- Stresses interdisciplinary involvement
- Illuminates new diagnostic assessments and pharmacologic innovations, comparable to remedy of acute assaults, immune-modulating and symptomatic cures, and nonpharmacologic interventions
- Presents up to date guidance for dealing with symptoms
- Emphasizes the function of nursing in aiding sufferers in achieving independence and better existence quality
- Includes new content material on ethics, professionalism, and culturally powerfuble care