By Lucas Chan,Rowan Udell
- Install, configure, and administer computing, garage, and networking within the AWS cloud
- Automate your infrastructure and keep watch over each point of it via infrastructure as code
- Work via intriguing recipes to manage your AWS cloud
Amazon net providers (AWS) is a bundled distant computing carrier that offers cloud computing infrastructure over the web with garage, bandwidth, and customised help for program programming interfaces (API). imposing those companies to successfully administer your cloud environments is a middle task.
This ebook might help you construct and administer your cloud atmosphere with AWS. we are going to commence with the AWS basics, and you can construct the root for the recipes you will paintings on in the course of the booklet. subsequent, you can find out find out how to deal with a number of money owed and arrange consolidated billing. you are going to then discover ways to organize trustworthy and quickly website hosting for static web pages, percentage info among working cases, and again up your information for compliance.
Moving on, you will discover out how one can use the compute provider to allow constant and quickly example provisioning, and should see easy methods to provision garage volumes and autoscale an program server. subsequent, you will find find out how to successfully use the networking and database provider of AWS. additionally, you will find out about the various administration instruments of AWS besides securing your AWS cloud. eventually, you'll discover ways to estimate the prices in your cloud.
By the tip of the e-book, it is possible for you to to simply administer your AWS cloud.
What you'll learn
- Discover the simplest practices to accomplish an automatic repeatable infrastructure in AWS
- Bring down your IT charges through handling AWS effectively and bring excessive availability, fault tolerance, and scalability
- Make any site speedier with static and dynamic caching
- Create tracking and alerting dashboards utilizing CloudWatch
- Migrate a database to AWS
- Set up consolidated billing to accomplish easy and powerful fee administration with accounts
- Host a site and learn how you could automate health and wellbeing checks
About the Author
Lucas Chan has been operating in tech given that 1995 in a number of improvement, platforms admin, and DevOps roles. he's at present a senior advisor and engineer at Versent and technical director at Stax. he is been working construction workloads on AWS for over 10 years. he is additionally a member of the APAC AWS warriors application and holds all 5 of the to be had AWS certifications.
Rowan Udell has been operating in improvement and operations for 15 years. He has held numerous positions, akin to SRE, frontend developer, backend developer, advisor, technical lead, and group chief. His travels have noticeable him paintings in start-ups and businesses within the finance, schooling, and internet industries in Australia and Canada. He at present works as a senior advisor with Versent, an AWS complex companion in Sydney. He focuses on serverless functions and architectures on AWS, and contributes actively within the Serverless Framework community.
Table of Contents
- AWS Fundamentals
- Managing AWS Accounts
- Storage and content material Delivery
- Using AWS Compute
- Management Tools
- Database Services
- Security and Identity
- Estimating Costs
Read Online or Download AWS Administration Cookbook PDF
Similar information technology books
This booklet is a pragmatic real-world educational masking every thing you want to learn about Amazon SimpleDB. you'll stumble upon examples in 3 languages: Java, personal home page, and Python. This ebook is geared toward reworking you from a newbie to a complicated developer. while you're a developer desirous to construct scalable web-based database purposes utilizing SimpleDB, then this ebook is for you.
This ebook is helping humans organize for the ITIL® 2011 version origin qualification examination. It comprises direct hyperlinks to the entire syllabus and specifies the phrases and definitions required. The content material of this booklet relies at the ITIL® 2011 variation center tips and APMGs ITIL starting place certificates syllabus version 2011.
Med den här boken kommer du snabbt igång med att skapa flödesscheman, organisationsscheman, Gantt-scheman, tidslinjer och planritningar i Visio. Du lär dig även hur du kan använda Visio som ett verktyg vid presentationer och föreläsningar. Allt detta på endast 36 sidor. Bokens utformande är kortfattat och koncist och kräver inte mer än lite grundläggande Windowskunskap av läsaren för att bokens exempel ska kunna följas.
Each CEO on the planet, if wondered, will continuously whinge that there are many principles to enforce, yet, regrettably, inadequate assets to complete them. This e-book presents an answer to this predicament by way of delivering suggestions to evaluate the worth of initiatives, prioritize initiatives, and judge which tasks to enforce and which to delay.
- Making Digital Cultures: Access, Interactivity, and Authenticity
- Tableau 10 Business Intelligence Cookbook
- HIPAA Program Reference Handbook
- Wireless Reconnaissance in Penetration Testing
- IBM InfoSphere: A Platform for Big Data Governance and Process Data Governance
Additional info for AWS Administration Cookbook