By Andrew Nagy
* Defining the Next-Generation Catalog: Open resource as opposed to advertisement Solutions
* Deploying the Next-Generation Service
* figuring out the Impact
* Case reports (Wake woodland college , Oklahoma country collage, North Carolina kingdom collage, collage of Tennessee at Knoxville, and Villanova University)
Read or Download Analyzing the Next-Generation Catalog PDF
Similar library & information science books
The electronic divide is a traumatic truth, and teenagers in our society more and more fall into specified different types of expertise haves and have-nots, even if desktops can be found to them within the faculties. This pattern undermines the futures of our adolescence and jeopardizes the power of our society.
Librarians and scholar affairs pros proportion a dedication to pupil good fortune and holistic improvement, collaborative thoughts, and reflective perform. "Environments for pupil good fortune and improvement" explores how librarians and scholar affairs execs associate via programming and different actions so that it will create more desirable campus environments for scholar studying, progress, and improvement.
It is a ebook of unpolluted insights, views, recommendations, and methods for handling digital documents and for addressing the consequences for archival courses working in a electronic surroundings. The authors draw on first-hand event to offer functional suggestions, together with concepts for construction and maintaining powerful digital files courses.
Dealing with e-book Metadata in educational Libraries: Taming the Tiger tackles the subject of ebooks in educational libraries, a pattern that has been welcomed via scholars, school, researchers, and library employees. despite the fact that, while, the truth of buying ebooks, making them discoverable, and dealing with them provides library employees with many new demanding situations.
- The Preservation Management Handbook: A 21st-Century Guide for Libraries, Archives, and Museums
- Not Free, Not for All: Public Libraries in the Age of Jim Crow (Studies in Print Culture and the History of the Book)
- Art Projects by Design: A Guide for the Classroom
- Library Programs for Teens: Mystery Theater (VOYA Guides)
- Academic Librarianship Today
Extra resources for Analyzing the Next-Generation Catalog