By TOMMASO ARIEMMA
Read Online or Download Al mondo ci sono solo isole. Filosofia dell'intensità (Scienze Umane) (Italian Edition) PDF
Similar aesthetics books
Whatever the material, our reports are consistently trying to find a feeling of the common within the particular. Drawing, etchings and work are a manner of speaking rules and feelings. the major note this is to speak. no matter if the viewers sees the paintings as hard or poetic will depend on the inventive genius of the artist.
Dorothea Olkowski's exploration of the philosophy of Gilles Deleuze clarifies the talented French thinker's writings for experts and nonspecialists alike. Deleuze, she says, complete the "ruin of representation," the full overthrow of hierarchic, natural proposal in philosophy, politics, aesthetics, and ethics, in addition to in society at huge.
Around the academy, students are debating the query of what bearing clinical inquiry has upon the arts. the newest addition to the AFI movie Readers sequence, Cognitive Media concept takes up this query within the context of movie and media experiences. This choice of essays by way of across the world well-known researchers in movie and media reports, psychology, and philosophy bargains movie and media students and complicated scholars an creation to modern cognitive media theory—an method of the research of various media varieties and content material that attracts upon either the equipment and factors of the sciences and the arts.
Written via an skilled drummer and thinker, Groove is a shiny and intriguing research of 1 of music's such a lot important and comparatively unexplored features. Tiger C. Roholt explains why grooves, that are cast in music's rhythmic nuances, stay hidden to a few listeners. He argues that grooves are usually not graspable during the mind nor via mere listening; really, grooves are disclosed via our physically engagement with tune.
- Exploring the Work of Edward S. Casey: Giving Voice to Place, Memory, and Imagination (Bloomsbury Studies in American Philosophy)
- An Introduction to the Philosophy of Art (Cambridge Introductions to Philosophy)
- Theatre/Ecology/Cognition: Theorizing Performer-Object Interaction in Grotowski, Kantor, and Meyerhold (Cognitive Studies in Literature and Performance)
- Levinas and the Cinema of Redemption: Time, Ethics, and the Feminine (Film and Culture Series)
- Postdigital Aesthetics: Art, Computation And Design
- The Philosophical Imagination: Selected Essays
Additional resources for Al mondo ci sono solo isole. Filosofia dell'intensità (Scienze Umane) (Italian Edition)