By Robert X. Browning
Read or Download Advances in Research Using the C-SPAN Archives PDF
Similar library & information science books
The electronic divide is a irritating truth, and teenagers in our society more and more fall into precise different types of know-how haves and have-nots, even if desktops can be found to them within the colleges. This pattern undermines the futures of our early life and jeopardizes the energy of our society.
Librarians and scholar affairs execs percentage a dedication to scholar luck and holistic improvement, collaborative concepts, and reflective perform. "Environments for scholar good fortune and improvement" explores how librarians and scholar affairs pros companion via programming and different actions that allows you to create more desirable campus environments for scholar studying, progress, and improvement.
This can be a publication of unpolluted insights, views, thoughts, and methods for handling digital documents and for addressing the results for archival courses working in a electronic surroundings. The authors draw on first-hand adventure to offer sensible suggestions, together with suggestions for construction and maintaining powerful digital files courses.
Dealing with booklet Metadata in educational Libraries: Taming the Tiger tackles the subject of ebooks in educational libraries, a development that has been welcomed by way of scholars, school, researchers, and library employees. besides the fact that, whilst, the truth of buying ebooks, making them discoverable, and handling them offers library employees with many new demanding situations.
- Emergency Preparedness for Libraries
- Reference and Information Services: An Introduction, 5th Edition: An Introduction (Library and Information Science Text)
- Managing the Mystery Collection: From Creation to Consumption
- Digitization and Digital Archiving: A Practical Guide for Librarians (Practical Guides for Librarians)
- Big6, Large and in Charge: Project-Based Information Literacy Lessons for Grades 3–6: Project-Based Information Literacy Lessons for Grades 3â€“6 (Big6 Information Literacy Skills)
Extra info for Advances in Research Using the C-SPAN Archives