By Robert A. York,Zoya B. Popovic
in recent times, energetic quasi-optics has emerged as essentially the most dynamic fields of up to date research--a hugely unconventional method of microwave and millimeter-wave energy new release that integrates solid-state units right into a unmarried quasi-optical part during which all units function in unison. This e-book defines and describes energetic quasi-optical arrays, studies the present state-of-the-art, and solutions quite a few easy and technical questions about the layout, research, and alertness of those devices.
The individuals to this quantity are prime researchers within the box who current effects and perspectives from executive, commercial, and collage laboratories and provide a balanced dialogue on a excessive technical point. additionally they provide perception into the applicability and advertisement price of this know-how for army structures, production procedures, communications, and purchaser items. issues awarded comprise:
* research and layout methodologies for quasi-optical lively arrays
* Power-added and power-combining efficiencies of quasi-optical amplifier arrays
* Phase-shifterless beam steerage in oscillator and amplifier arrays
* Integrating quasi-optical lively parts right into a compact subsystem
* layout and fabrication of quasi-optical oscillators, amplifiers, multipliers, and tuners
* Characterization and size of quasi-optical components
Read or Download Active and Quasi-Optical Arrays for Solid-State Power Combining (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering) PDF
Best acoustics & sound books
Protecting all elements of sound and vibration in structures, this booklet explores room acoustics, sound insulation, and noise and vibration difficulties attached to carrier gear and exterior sources.
This interdisciplinary historical past and concept of sound within the arts reads the 20 th century via hearing it--to the emphatic and remarkable sounds of modernism and people at the cusp of postmodernism, recorded sound, noise, silence, the fluid sounds of immersion and dripping, and the beef voices of viruses, screams, and bestial cries.
'Mechanik und Wärme' ist der erste von vier Bänden zur Experimentalphysik von Professor Demtröder. Die Lehrinhalte des ersten Semesters Physik werden anschaulich und leicht verständlich, dabei aber möglichst quantitativ präsentiert. Wichtige Definitionen und Formeln, alle Abbildungen und Tabellen wurden zweifarbig gestaltet.
This e-book bargains complete assurance at the most crucial features of audio watermarking, from vintage options to the most recent advances, from normally investigated issues to rising learn subdomains, and from the study and improvement achievements up to now, to present obstacles, demanding situations, and destiny instructions.
- The Musical Art of Synthesis
- Vibrations and Acoustic Radiation of Thin Structures: Physical Basis, Theoretical Analysis and Numerical Methods
- Sonic Rupture: A Practice-led Approach to Urban Soundscape Design
- Principles of Sonar Performance Modelling (Springer Praxis Books)
Extra resources for Active and Quasi-Optical Arrays for Solid-State Power Combining (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering)