By Liesbeth Zegveld
Read Online or Download Accountability of Armed Opposition Groups in International Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law) PDF
Similar international law books
Released in 1991, United States & The Politicizati is a invaluable contribution to the sphere of overseas Politics.
Commissioned through the foreign Ombudsman Institute (IOI), the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute of Human Rights (BIM) in Vienna performed a comparative analytical examine on Ombudsman associations within the Australasia and Pacific sector among January 2011 and April 2012. partially 1, this publication offers an analytical comparability of the general public area Ombudsman associations in Australia (the Commonwealth Ombudsman and the state/territory Ombudsmen of all Australian states in addition to of the Northern Territory and the ACT), the prepare dinner Islands, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Taiwan, Tonga and Vanuatu.
This research of collective safety covers its institutional, operational and felony parameters besides the United international locations procedure, proposing it as an international public order establishment for retaining peace. The authors research its constitutional premises as they're formed by way of the forces of legislation and politics.
The new backlash opposed to democracy in such nations as Bolivia, Venezuela, Russia, and Georgia poses renewed matters in regards to the viability of this regime variety within the constructing global. Drawing on a different facts set of each democratization episode given that 1960, this booklet explores the underlying purposes for backsliding and reversal within the world's fledgling democracies and gives a few proposals with admire to what the foreign group may well do to aid those states remain on course towards political balance.
- Why the UK Voted for Brexit: David Cameron's Great Miscalculation (Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics)
- China's Policy Towards Territorial Disputes: The Case of the South China Sea Islands (Politics in Asia)
- Global Governance and NGO Participation: Shaping the information society in the United Nations (Rethinking Globalizations)
- Judges, Law and War: The Judicial Development of International Humanitarian Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Norms, Strategic Framing, and Intervention: Lessons for the Responsibility to Protect (Global Institutions)
Additional info for Accountability of Armed Opposition Groups in International Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)