By Jung W. Suh,Youngmin Kim
Beyond simulation and set of rules improvement, many builders more and more use MATLAB even for product deployment in computationally heavy fields. This usually calls for that MATLAB codes run swifter by means of leveraging the dispensed parallelism of portraits Processing devices (GPUs). whereas MATLAB effectively presents high-level capabilities as a simulation software for fast prototyping, the underlying information and data wanted for using GPUs make MATLAB clients hesitate to step into it. Accelerating MATLAB with GPUs bargains a primer on bridging this hole.
Starting with the fundamentals, establishing MATLAB for CUDA (in home windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and profiling, it then publications clients via complicated issues comparable to CUDA libraries. The authors proportion their event constructing algorithms utilizing MATLAB, C++ and GPUs for enormous datasets, enhancing MATLAB codes to raised make the most of the computational strength of GPUs, and integrating them into advertisement software program products. through the e-book, they display many instance codes that may be used as templates of C-MEX and CUDA codes for readers’ projects. obtain instance codes from the publisher's web site: http://booksite.elsevier.com/9780124080805/
- Shows find out how to speed up MATLAB codes throughout the GPU for parallel processing, with minimum knowledge
- Explains the similar heritage on undefined, structure and programming for ease of use
- Provides basic labored examples of MATLAB and CUDA C codes in addition to templates that may be reused in real-world projects
Read Online or Download Accelerating MATLAB with GPU Computing: A Primer with Examples PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
This Bayesian modeling e-book presents a self-contained access to computational Bayesian records. targeting the main usual statistical types and sponsored up through genuine datasets and an all-inclusive R (CRAN) package deal referred to as bayess, the ebook offers an operational method for carrying out Bayesian inference, instead of concentrating on its theoretical and philosophical justifications.
MATLAB is a high-level language and atmosphere for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. utilizing MATLAB, you could study info, increase algorithms, and create versions and functions. The language, instruments, and integrated math services enable you discover a number of methods and succeed in an answer quicker than with spreadsheets or conventional programming languages, similar to C/C++ or Java.
Knowing the elemental strategies of personality encoding is critical for developing, manipulating, and rendering any form of personality info. An encoding is concerned each time information is introduced into SAS from a variety of exterior assets; every time information is transferred among SAS purposes operating various locales or around the community through skinny consumers; and while output is written to exterior documents, SAS information units, printers, or web content.
Deep studying is a department of laptop studying that teaches desktops to do what comes evidently to people: research from adventure. desktop studying algorithms use computational how to "learn" details at once from info with no hoping on a predetermined equation as a version. Deep studying is mainly fitted to photo reputation, that's vital for fixing difficulties resembling facial attractiveness, movement detection, and plenty of complex driving force assistance applied sciences equivalent to self sufficient riding, lane detection, pedestrian detection, and independent parking.
- Bayesian Networks and Decision Graphs (Information Science and Statistics)
- Datenanalyse mit SAS®: Statistische Verfahren und ihre grafischen Aspekte (German Edition)
- Hydraulically Actuated Hexapod Robots: Design, Implementation and Control: 66 (Intelligent Systems, Control and Automation: Science and Engineering)
- Applied Multivariate Statistics with R (Statistics for Biology and Health)
- Translational Recurrences: From Mathematical Theory to Real-World Applications (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Modeling Dose-Response Microarray Data in Early Drug Development Experiments Using R: Order-Restricted Analysis of Microarray Data (Use R!)
Extra info for Accelerating MATLAB with GPU Computing: A Primer with Examples