By Rebecca Thomas
This complement updates the 9th version of the vintage reference with details on kid's photo books released in 2014 and 2015. it's an important consultant for assortment improvement and readers' advisory in addition to a useful source for application planning.
• deals easy access to topics of curiosity to younger children
• offers easy-to-understand topic headings that may be utilized by buyers in addition to professionals
• is helping in getting ready examining lists and organizing storytime themes
• Covers a vast diversity of topics to fulfill the wishes of librarians, academics, mom and dad, and homeschoolers
• good points trouble-free organization
• contains in-depth indexing and entire bibliographical details
Read or Download A to Zoo, Supplement to the Ninth Edition: Subject Access to Children's Picture Books, 9th Edition PDF
Similar library & information science books
The electronic divide is a traumatic fact, and youths in our society more and more fall into special different types of know-how haves and have-nots, even if pcs can be found to them within the faculties. This development undermines the futures of our formative years and jeopardizes the energy of our society.
Librarians and pupil affairs pros proportion a dedication to pupil good fortune and holistic improvement, collaborative thoughts, and reflective perform. "Environments for pupil luck and improvement" explores how librarians and scholar affairs pros accomplice via programming and different actions on the way to create better campus environments for pupil studying, development, and improvement.
It is a ebook of clean insights, views, recommendations, and ways for coping with digital documents and for addressing the results for archival courses working in a electronic atmosphere. The authors draw on first-hand event to provide functional recommendations, together with thoughts for development and maintaining robust digital documents courses.
Handling book Metadata in educational Libraries: Taming the Tiger tackles the subject of ebooks in educational libraries, a development that has been welcomed by way of scholars, school, researchers, and library employees. although, while, the truth of buying ebooks, making them discoverable, and handling them provides library employees with many new demanding situations.
- Crash Course in Weeding Library Collections
- Serving Homeschooled Teens and Their Parents (Libraries Unlimited Professional Guides for Young Adult Librarians Series)
- The C-SPAN Archives: An Interdisciplinary Resource for Discovery, Learning, and Engagement
- Modern Methods for Musicology: Prospects, Proposals, and Realities (Digital Research in the Arts and Humanities)
- Using Massive Digital Libraries: A LITA Guide
- Interfaces of Performance (Digital Research in the Arts and Humanities)
Extra resources for A to Zoo, Supplement to the Ninth Edition: Subject Access to Children's Picture Books, 9th Edition