By Georgios Anagnostopoulos
- The so much accomplished unmarried quantity survey of the existence and paintings of Aristotle
- Comprised of forty newly commissioned essays from top experts
- Coves the whole variety of Aristotle's paintings, from his 'theoretical' inquiries into metaphysics, physics, psychology, and biology, to the sensible and effective "sciences" similar to ethics, politics, rhetoric, and art
Read or Download A Companion to Aristotle (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy) PDF
Similar biographies & memoirs of philosophers books
Philo-Poetry- research, knowledge, and existence studies that improve inner emotions with the aim of aiding humanity and all its surroundings.
John H. McClendon III's CLR James's Notes on Dialectics: Left Hegelianism or Marxism-Leninism? is the first-ever publication dedicated solely to James's 'magnum opus,' Notes on Dialectics: Hegel-Marx-Lenin. The seed for this examine was once planted over thirty years in the past whilst James passed the writer his own reproduction of Notes.
Roger Scruton is Britain's most sensible identified highbrow dissident, who has defended English traditions and English id opposed to an reliable tradition of denigration. even though his writings on philosophical aesthetics have proven him to be a number one authority within the box, his defence of political conservatism has marked him out in educational circles as public enemy number 1.
Die Bestseller Die Kuh, die weinte und Der Elefant, der das Glück vergaß haben Millionen Leser auf der ganzen Welt begeistert und inspiriert. Doch welche Lebensgeschichte hat Ajahn Brahm geprägt? Wie gelangte der buddhistische Mönch mit westlichen Wurzeln zu seinen tiefen Weisheiten über Glück und Liebe, die in seinen bewegenden Anekdoten zum Ausdruck kommen?
- Aristóteles I (Biblioteca Grandes Pensadores) (Spanish Edition)
- Konrad Farner: Vom Denken und Handeln des Schweizer Marxisten (German Edition)
- The Selected Letters of Bertrand Russell, Volume 1: The Private Years 1884-1914
- Der Prediger: Meinen wahren Namen kann ich nicht nennen ... (German Edition)
- The Life and Letters of James Martineau
Additional info for A Companion to Aristotle (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy)